This Creamy Brown Sugar Strawberry Cookie Pizza is a recipe that came to me by chance. My Aunt Mary always makes a fruit dip of cream cheese and brown sugar that is DIVINE. Then, last week, I was at my friend Faith’s house and she was preparing a cookie pizza for our brood to eat for dessert.
She asked me how I made my cookie pizza spread. Did I use white sugar or powdered sugar?
The honest answer was that I didn’t normally make cookie pizzas. However, I saw her cream cheese and remembered my Aunt’s fruit dip and thought it would work beautifully. So, this pizza was born. It’s delicious and easy and quick. Perfect for a dessert on a weekday or an afternoon snack.
You can use my chewy no fail sugar cookie recipe here, or if you’re in a rush, a roll of refrigerator sugar cookie dough from the grocery store. *Note: My recipe is enough to make 2 pizzas, so you would need to double other ingredients in the recipe.
- 1 Tube Refrigerator Sugar Coolie Dough or ½ Recipe of My Sugar Cookie Recipe
- 8 oz cream cheese
- ½ c. brown sugar
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 pound strawberries, sliced
- Roll sugar cookie dough out in a circle or rectangle. Bake in a 325 degree oven until slightly browned and center is set. Times will vary depending on the recipe you use and how thick you make your pizza. Check the dough often. For the store bought tube, it took about 15 minutes.
- Cream together cream cheese, brown sugar, and vanilla. Slice strawberries.
- Once cookie is cooled after baking, even spread on cream cheese spread. Top with strawberries.
- Will keep in refrigerator for about 2 days.