Easter Egg Coconut Haystacks
Author: Liz @ The Hesitant Housewife
Recipe type: Candy
- 1 cup white dipping chocolate, melted
- 2 cups coconut
- Jelly Belly Jelly Beans
- Green food coloring
- Die coconut green by placing coconut and desired shade of food coloring into a ziplock bag and shaking well.
- Melt white chocolate as directed. Mix together dyed coconut and chocolate in a bowl.
- Place by tablespoon full on wax paper, creating a well in the center with the back of a measuring spoon. Place 3 jelly beans in each well. Allow to dry for 1 hour.
- Store at room temperature.