Frosted Pumpkin Brownie Bites
Author: Liz @ The Hesitant Housewife
Recipe type: Dessert
Serves: 50 Bites
- 1 (15oz) canned pumpkin
- 1 c. vegetable oil
- 4 eggs
- 2 c. sugar
- 2 c. flour
- 1tsp. baking soda
- 1tsp. baking powder
- 1tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. salt
- 1/x c. margarine or butter, softened
- 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. almond extract
- 2 c. sifted powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat together eggs, oil, pumpkin, and sugar.
- Stir in remaining ingredients until well combined.
- Pour into greased and floured mini muffin pans.
- Bake for 9-12 minutes or until centers spring back when touched.
- Cream butter and cheese until fluffly. Add remaining ingredients until smooth. Frost brownie bites with pastry bag affixed with a decorative tip.