This is a super easy and super yummy fall dessert I whipped up last week. Pumpkin cream cheese cobbler is perfect for breakfast or dessert!
Serve hot or cold. Ice cream or no ice cream. It’s fabulous!
- 2 cans crescent rolls
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 1 can pumpkin (NOT pie filling)
- 1 egg
- ½ c. sugar
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 1 stick butter
- ¼ cup sugar
- 3 tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat over to 375 degrees.
- Combine cream cheese, pumpkin, egg, ½ c. sugar, and condensed milk, and pumpkin pie spice until smooth.
- Spray a 9x13 pan with non stick spray.
- Spread out 1 crescent roll and then pour filling over it.
- Cover filling with other can of unrolled crescent rolls.
- Melt butter, sugar, and cinnamon and pour over cobbler.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until crust is golden brown.