Author: Liz @ The Hesitant Housewife
Recipe type: Bread
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- ⅓ cup pecan pieces
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- t teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 2 extra-large eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 8 muffins cups with cup cake tins or lightly grease.
- In large bowl combine flour, sugars, pecans, baking powder, salt, and cinnamon. Mix well. Add oil, eggs, and vanilla,. Mix just until dry ingredients are moistened. Fold in zucchini. Spoon into muffin cups ¾ full.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until wooden pic inserted in center comes out clean.
- Makes 8-10 muffins.